Thank you for visiting our website. If you want to use www.premature-ejaculation-relief.org, you must agree to the following terms
We do not provide services or sell products to children. If you are below the age of 18, you may use our website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information.
MODIFICATIONS AND TERMINATIONS
These terms and conditions may change from time to time. If such changes are made, they will be effective immediately, and we will notify you by a notice posted on this page of the changes that have been made. If you disagree with the changes that have been made, you should not use our website.
We may terminate these terms and conditions of use for any reason and at any time without notice to you.
If you are concerned about these terms and conditions of use, you should read them each time before you use our website. Any questions or concerns should be brought to our attention by sending an e-mail using the contact page of this site and providing us with information relating to your concern.
All content on our website is owned by us. On behalf of ourselves and our content suppliers, we claim all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content and you are not allowed to infringe upon those rights. We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who attempts to steal our property.
You agree not to copy content from our website without our permission. Any requests to use our content should be submitted to us by the contact form on this site.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The information on our website is provided on an ”as is,” ”as available” basis. You agree that your use of our website is at your sole risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to, any express warranties, statutory warranties, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not warrant that our website will always be available, access will be uninterrupted, be error-free, meet your requirements, or that any defects in our website will be corrected.
Information on our website should not necessarily be relied upon and should not be construed to be professional advice from us. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the information provided and is not responsible for any loss resulting from your reliance on such information.
COMPLIANCE WITH GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
You agree to obey all applicable laws while using our website.
You also agree that any dispute between you and us, excluding any intellectual property right infringement claims we pursue against you, shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration rules. All claims must arbitrate on an individual basis, and cannot be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of anyone else.
SEVERABILITY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If any part of these terms and conditions of use are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the remainder of these terms and conditions are fully enforceable and legally binding.
This website is an educational service that provides general health information. The materials in www.premature-ejaculation-relief.org are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
AS AN EXPRESS CONDITION TO USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE, MEAN THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
1. The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the exercises or treatments (including products and services) mentioned at www.premature-ejaculation-relief.org should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider. The information contained within is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. We are not medical professionals and nothing on this website should be misconstrued to mean otherwise.
2. There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on www.premature-ejaculation-relief.org for individuals in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such activities if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities.
3. Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed in www.premature-ejaculation-relief.org and the Complete Ejaculation Control guide. All data provided on this website is to be used for information purposes only. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
4. You agree to hold www.premature-ejaculation-relief.org, its owners, agents, and employees harmless from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of the activities discussed on this website, excepting only claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
5. Any material connection that we have with a third-party provider of goods or services mentioned on www.premature-ejaculation-relief.org is explained in our Compensation Disclosure Policy. This policy is incorporated by reference into these Health Disclaimers. You should read the policy to fully understand the meaning of our relationships with third-party vendors and how it may affect the content found on www.premature-ejaculation-relief.org.
TESTIMONIALS AND ENDORSEMENTS
Testimonials, endorsements, case studies, and examples found at www.premature-ejaculation-relief.org are exceptional results, do not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, don’t apply to the average person, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
The level of premature ejaculation a person experiences, and their ability to control/prevent it, can vary drastically by the person. Therefore the results will vary as well. All of the written testimonials listed were received from users by their own free will without compensation.
The users who gave audio testimonials were compensated for their studio time and effort to record the testimonials. If we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third-party source, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and other examples found at www.premature-ejaculation-relief.org.
However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history.